This is how it works:
“Vision Quest Board”
The Top of the Board should say, (ex.)
“Bishop Harris is pursuing in 2018…”
Now, the Vision Quest is listing at least 1 goal in each of our 8 Life Areas:
1) Humanity – A healthy mind by only feeding it clean food for wholesome thoughts…
2) Relationship – 3 healthy relationships with A) Confidant, B) Coach, C) Counselor…
(Ex) For my Humanity goal, I might find a picture or pictures of a man listening to The Word of God, or a man whom I know is living blessed as a result of keeping his mind healthy by reading The Bible…
The whole idea, however, is that you “show” something that you can look at all year, and “envision” it so that you can “pursue” it! ☺️
Vision Quest Party!
Saturday, Jan. 13, 2018, 2-3:30 pm
Saturday, Jan. 20, 2018, 2-3:30 pm
Saturday, Jan. 27, 2018, 2-3:30 pm
What You’ll Need
- Any kind of board, if you’re new maybe start with a large poster board from the dollar store.
- Tape, glue stick and/or push pins to fasten things to your board and scissors to cut out what you want on the board.
- Markers, stickers, stars, glitter…anything you want to put on the board to decorate it.
- Magazines, newspapers old books that you can cut images, quotes and letters from.
- Anything you want on the board that will inspire you